- peering down for a broader view -

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just Rambling

Today is a bit of a sad day. Dear friend Bobita isn't here after all. We planned on having a few days during spring break to get together and create a little mayhem with 5 children under the same roof. Poor Bobita got halfway here (in the time it would normally take to get all the way here) and decided it wasn't going to work. All three of her cherubs were protesting the journey - the entire journey - making for some pretty shaky mommy nerves.

So, her judgement got the better side of her as she about-faced her vehicle and headed back home. Luckily the Irreverent Husband was home when she got there and was able to lend a hand.

It was back to coffee via the phone lines this morning. However, not all is lost, we may still try to get together next weekend - who knows.

In the meantime, I thought to help myself feel better, I wouldn't do anything constructive at home this morning so I would try to pretend I am technologically savvy and add some fun things to my blog.

I'm having fun - however, kids are about to kill each other since I've been on the computer most of the morning. And, I'm not sure how much different the end blog product will be after my 5 or so hours of slogging through it.

Perhaps my old friend Mr. Cuervo will have some assistance to offer.
Wha-ut? It's after noon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobita said...

I'm so blue...

Where are you?
Takin' a poo?
Puttin' on a shoe?

What am I to do?

So, here I sit...at home. Bleh!
Coffee talk?

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Mommygoth said...

Oh rats! I was loving the idea of the two of you mixing it up.

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home