- peering down for a broader view -

Friday, March 31, 2006

Pride That Should Be Shame

Okay, I will confess at the outset that this is my first time at blogging drunk. So, what I am about to post, I may be sorry for tomorrow (does anyone else who blogs in this state find that it takes waaaayyyy longer to type due to consistent typos?).

HOWEVER, my blog is indeed entitled "Beyond the Broom." And although in my first posting I explained that my blog was an attempt to document life beyond my two broom toting scenarios (sweeping up #@$! all day or hopping on for a quick ride), I seem to have found a new and I must say much improved use for - The Broom.

Recently a friend of mine turned 40. Her husband threw a fabu! party for her. Fun was had by all. I LOVE a good party. A little 80's flashback pumpin' from the speakers and a nice floor to kick off your shoes on and I've made the trek to Paradise! (Oh, wait - add some good tequila and/or Mexican beer. . . aaaaannd, both would be even better!).

So with my new found skill (baby got skeels!) of posting photos on my blog, I thought it only prudent to share with you some pics of the newly discovered use for - The Broom. If all goes as planned (hmm, maybe I shouldn't have been so boastful of that new skill!) there should be some photos for viewing below. If I have to resort to plan B, well - shit, there is no plan B. So hope it works.

singing with broom
Originally uploaded by broominyaya.



broom guitar
Originally uploaded by broominyaya.



H - broom guitar
Originally uploaded by broominyaya.



the jimi within
Originally uploaded by broominyaya.

7 Comments:

Blogger Trabinski said...

can i just comment on my own posting and say that i have no idea what the deal was with one cuff of our jeans being folded up?

I do remember laughing hysterically when we did it thinking we were soooo funny!

the shame of it, the shame of it!

10:01 PM

 
Blogger Bobita said...

Oh My God! THIS is why...THIS is why you are my best friend.

(Pssst...you are SOOO Sammy Hagar on that broom-gueeeetar!)

And I LOVE the cuffed pants...so curious about why, tho! I guess only Josecito knows!! Or was it Cervezito??

:)

:)

7:20 AM

 
Blogger buddhabikeryaya said...

swing it seestah! lovin the passion, the energy YOU ROCK!!! hee hee

10:30 AM

 
Blogger oshee said...

Best use for a broom I've ever seen.

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

Those pics are hilarious!! This is why I am a huge advocate of posting while drunk. Great entertainment. :-)

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Mommygoth said...

Ah, I see Flickr worked out for you. Heh. Very nice.

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Ahhhh yes, Blogging While intoxicated- That is some wicked Def Leppard Hair there...

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home