- peering down for a broader view -

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Celebrations!



Well, this is in celebration of Bobita's birthday. I dialed her up yesterday with lots of good wishes at which time she asked "What all goes into a Cosmo?" Well . . . say no more my friend, there will be cosmos all around to celebrate yours, mine, Shrinks', and whoever else's birthday is anywhere near! And although Bobita does not live close to me, I decided in celebration, I must get a martini shaker.

So I did.

Y'know how on some of those questionaire things you get via email - you're supposed to fill out then send to all of your friends - and then you get it back learning so much you never knew (and really didn't care to know) about your friends? Well, I remember one of those had the question about what your favorite kitchen utensil was. I thought it was a bit of a dangerous question at the time but yesterday I decided - I KNOW THE ANSWER, I KNOW THE ANSWER!! Can I just say I have NO IDEA how I survived without a martini shaker in the past. Favorite kitchen utensil - hands down!!

I made myself a delicious Cosmopolitan and then dialed up Bobita to cheers with her on her big day. She was out enjoying herself (bia-*$# is suppossed to be waiting by the phone for my call!!) so alas I resorted to drinking alone again. But if it must be done? HIGHLY recommend this little number.

(and I promise this is the last post that will contain positive content only b/c it is about alchohol)

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobita said...

I think your nickname ought to be martini-yaya! :)

That is a pretty piece of equipment you're sportin' there! Very, very nice!

Cheers back at ya!
Bottoms up! (Get your mind out of the gutter! Or...maybe its MY mind in the gutter????)
Whateva!
Bottoms UP, Martini Queen!

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

Oh, I love me a good cosmo. That looks soooo yummy.

Oh, and by the way -- you're tagged! Check out the details at my site. :-)

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Yummy Cosmo's. A couple of years back, I dragged a girlfriend of mine through "Dawns funky martini concoction night"
I slept in the shower that night.

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home