- peering down for a broader view -

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Embracing my Nerdhood

Well, it's been 4 days since my last posting - seriously - is that all? Wow, it seems much longer than that. Here's the deal - I got a new computer. Not just any computer, but a mac laptop. I'm loving it so far, but it is a learning curve nonetheless. It seems that everything is taking me a titch longer to do because I have to figure out how it's done on the mac. Some things just can't be done - but other things can be done much, much easier! So, I've been setting up the computer amongst other family committments which has resulted in -blogless days. The Shrink (hubby) is seriously wondering who I've become spending all this time on the computer. Shh, don't tell, but I'm starting to really apppreciate all the things that contributes to that hitch in the computer nerds' giddyup!

I wanted to say though, THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments on my last posting. It truly is amazing for me to "hear" such words of encouragement from people I've never met face to face.

I'm hoping to get in a couple of posts a week at least without neglecting my children. That was starting to happen a bit in the beginning simply because it was so much fun to read others' blogs and leave my deeply provocative insights (ah-hem) on their posts. Especially when I really truly did not want to listen yet again to (read with incessant whiney screech), "Mom, KK just took my Thomas!"

But alas my work is calling I must go for today. More thoughts later. But hey, does anyone have some great "blog in moderation" tips for a newbie who apparently can only either spend all day reading/posting or never entering Blogworld at all!?

2 Comments:

Blogger oshee said...

When I figure it out, I'll let you know. I have days where I have so much I want to post..and then I have no time and it is a week between. Go figure. LIfe happens, blogging waits.
Glad to see your post tho.

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

I have no blog-in-moderation tips, unfortunately. I've noticed lately it's all or nothing. Last night I didn't blog (write or read) and today I'm faced with almost 50 unread posts on Bloglines -- yikes!

5:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home