- peering down for a broader view -

Friday, April 14, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Mom-Ma'am-Me.

This tagged thing is new to me - although I have read a few others' who've been tagged. So, hopefully I'm doing this right! Hmmm . . . six things about myself - are they required to be interesting? Ha. I'll do my best!

1. I am thirty-six years old and have lived in approximately the same number of houses so far in my life (this is cheating only slightly since I am including dorm rooms too!) Places I've lived span from Topeka, Kansas to Bangkok, Thailand. No my father is not in the military. I don't believe he has ever smuggled drugs either (we never had enough money for that to be true). I just have a father with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and severe ADHD!

2. The story that Bobita told about Weeky Weeky is only the tip of the iceburg about that fine Spring Break in Mazatlan. "Crazy Chick" was my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend (incidentally that boyfriend is now The Shrink [hubby]). She was my friend from both high-school and college (thus we were on the trip to Mazatlan together). However, on the way home from that blessed trip she squeezed it out of me in a very sneaky way that I had gone out with "Shrink" and kissed him!! Although she'd been broken up with him for a long time she went psycho right then and there. I'm not a man stealer - there's a looong story to be told here another day - very juicy though!

3. My younger sister, "Java YaYa" is 13.5 years younger than me and 15.5 years younger than my other sister "Buddah Biker YaYa". All three of us have the same two parents, and rumour has it that all three of us were accidents.

4. I recently found out (about a year ago) that I follow in Daddy's footprints and have ADD as well. You might notice though, mine's without the "H". What an "Aaahhhhh it's all so clear to me now" moment that was!

5. I am secretly a hippie at heart. I want to live in the country, grow my own food, and live in a straw-bale house. But, I am keeping my dishwaher, washer and dryer, and oh - my martini shaker.

6. I love to write. I've never had anything published - yet - but just love to write. It helps clear the cobwebs from my mind. I find it works best if it's just a plain old spiral notebook and a great pen though!


So that's my story in 6 nutshells. Now I will tag 6 more who are supposed to do the same.

I will tag:
Bobita (with her stylin new locks!)
Oshee
Buddha-Biker YaYa
Java YaYa
Just Another Day
Mommygoth

Cheers!

8 Comments:

Blogger Bobita said...

Okay, Broomin' Sista! Six things, eh? I'm ON IT!

:)

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Gina said...

I am jealous, that sure is a lot of places to have lived! I have traveled to quite a few places, but you can never get to know someplace as well as if you resided there.

Tag is received!

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Hope said...

Interesting info. I am # 5, except the straw bale house, and I a little young to be a real hippie, but I am tryin my best. BC is a nice place to pratice these fantasies.Nice to see Canada in blog world, it's been hard trying to convince the rest of the world there is actually life north of the border.
Noticed in your bio, and again with some of your names that you love the sisterhood. me too. Thanks for the visit.

7:20 AM

 
Blogger Dawn said...

I actually love this me-me. And I am a hippie at heart too. But I lived in Vermont, where hippiness reigned supreme.

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

You and your sisters all have blogs? That is the coolest, ever.

Did you like living in so many places? I lived in one house until I went to college at age 17 and I wonder if it's given me a case of wanderlust. I love to move from place to place. We've been here 7 years and I'm getting restless...

Thanks for taking the meme challenge!!

5:28 PM

 
Blogger oshee said...

I posted my six things a couple of days ago. You haven't posted in almost a week. I wanted to make sure you know you are not forgotten dear.

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Mommygoth said...

Oh dear - I will get on this this weekend! I am so bad about blogging right now!

7:32 PM

 
Blogger oshee said...

I've had a song stuck in my head as I check your blog every couple of days. It is from Bear in the Big Blue House. He sings "Where oh where oh where is Shadow, Where oh where oh where is Shadow...Where oh where oh where is Shadow, Where could Shadow be? Then the pretty little shadow girl shows up and tells funny stories out of shadows on the wall. I was thinking if I sing it to you dear Broominyaya, you might show up and tell me funny stories too.

So. . .


Where oh Where oh Where is
Broominyaya
Where oh Where oh Where is
Broominyaya
Where oh Where Oh Where is
Broominyaya,
Where could Broominyaya be?

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home