- peering down for a broader view -

Friday, April 28, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

I must apologize for not blogging in oh so long. I am currently writing this on my laptop from Las Vegas. The Shrink had a hockey tournament down here (it's an international men's beer league tourney). But before we came here to LV, we were in Seattle for a conference. So, I have been away since last Wedesday. The days leading up to our trip were quite crazy as we had so many things to tie up before we left.

So, I'm just sending out this little message to let you know I'm alive and will come back with more fun stories and yes, of course some pictures.

I'll be home by the 1st of May and will share more gorey details then!

In the meantime, I'll kiss Elvis for you all. As for right now. . . looking for a Bloody Mary!

Viva, Viva, Viva!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Have fun! Hope you found yourself that bloody mary!

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Bobita said...

Sister-friend!! Done any gambling? Quarter machines?

Any dancing? How about strip clubs? Eh?

Do some good hockey-cheerin' and bring back some viva-las-vegas-ing stories to share with the masses!!

;)

9:48 PM

 
Blogger oshee said...

Oh Las Vegas. I miss Las Vegas.

I live so close...but never seem to make it there anymore.

I hope you have a wonderful time!

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Dawn said...

OOOOoooooo. Details!

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home